The School of Education and Social Sciences aims at producing graduates who will serve in various capacities in the Education sector, Social welfare organizations and Government agencies locally and internationally. This School has positioned itself for the realization of the National Vision 2030 by developing programs that address the social and political pillars envisaged in the vision.
The School has five departments namely:
– Department of Humanities & Languages
– Department of Social Sciences
– Department of Education Foundation
– Department of Planning and Curriculum
– Department of Psychology and Communication Technology